August 1, 2010

Nichida Thani

Well, we're in our house and our air shipment is coming tomorrow (Monday for us). Our house is HUGE. Way bigger than any house I've ever really been in. All of the bedrooms have huge walk-in closets. And they each have a bathroom... I wish I had my own camera. I get one for Christmas... if "Santa" can find a "cheap" Canon one at a shopping mall. I miss the States. I'm not saying that it's not nice here, I love it here!!! It's just hard adjusting. I still haven't really registered that I'm here to stay. School starts a week from tomorrow. We're testing and buying uniforms this week. Bleh. They have a really good smoothie shop here. It's called the Twist, and though the smoothies are pricey, they're very good. We have 3 pet fish. I guess you can call them pets. They, Dragon, Mud and Splat, live in a small pond behind our house. Two, Dragon and Splat, are Japanese coi. I don't know what Mud is. I DIDN'T NAME THEM. We might get a golf cart. I drove one yesterday :) It was fun! I wish our bikes were here. They'd make 10 minute walks into like 3 to 5 minutes rides.

I've got to let Emma or Hannah on now, so Swa ti ka until next time!!

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Ah!! Fuzzy pink rhinestone golfcarts make Wesley late because hamsters eat them and then the flying monkeys....nevermindd =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah - Happy to hear you get your stuff soon. I am sure it will feel much more like home then. Golf cart! Where would you take a golf cart except around your living area (lake, school, park,etc.)?

    Thanks for keeping up on your blog! I check almost every day!

    Love, gms

    ReplyDelete