September 5, 2010

Tiger Temple part two!

"The Sign" that lied to us. We drove another
10 or so minutes before actually arriving...
We had to buy my dad a shirt so he didn't
upset the tigers... NO RED OR ORANGE
ALLOWED...
Imagine my surprise to see a pig!!! It made
me happy :D
A turtle eating pumpkin???
Haha, we had to walk through here and Hannah
says, "Sarah, where are the tigers?" So, me
being me I said, "Waiting to eat you."
It's a Bhuddist temple. Enough said.
Water buffalo "chewing their cud".
Finally! The tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were sooo
cute! They're 5 months old and we got to
pet them :)
Ha ha my hand was in Martha's picture so
she was mad... I think.
Another baby!
The babies parents...
I didn't know that tigers liked water... they
are cats after all...
Walking to see the big tigers in a canyon.
Our first view of the big tigers.
I think he wanted to eat me.
Isn't he gorgeous?? I love tigers now.
We paid $30 to get a family picture :)
Walking the tigers back to the cages.
We stopped afterwards to get food and ice cream
that was 15 baht ($0.15).

I love Thailand!!!

For more pictures, go to my mom's blog- sevenfarmers.blogspot.com.

Swa ti ka!
Sarah Hirschi



No comments:

Post a Comment