July 25, 2010

Well... what else do you want to know? How about the six star hotel??

So, we're in a 1800 sq. ft presidential suite. Plus another adjoining room. Yeah, I know!!! There's a family room with a baby grand piano, a huge view of Bangkok, a huge bedroom, a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi, a dining room, and a kitchenette. From the window right now, we can see horse races!! Thailand is amazing.

We spent 3 hours yesterday... swimming in the HUGE pool.

We get the keys to our house on Tuesday!!!

Well, Martha wants a turn so I'll write more later!!

Swa ti ka

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Dear Solca,
    I miss you, and I'm jealous!
    ♥!!
    Kajsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kajsa!!! I miss you too. Convince your parents to let you visit!!! We'd love it!!!

    <3 ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,
    It is nice to be able to read our blog. Thanks for taking the time. In a way it's like a mini journal of your family history. Sounds like you are very blessed - Please tell our family "Hello" Sending our love from Midland. I liked wearing uniforms when I was your age. Makes it simple on what to wear. Take care :)
    Sister Cindy Pugh

    ReplyDelete